Sometimes it's just not possible to take your guitar and your sandwiches to work. However you can now take you sarnies and in your bag, a bag that doubles as a guitar, genius.
If you can't wear an Electronic Rock Guitar Shirt to work, we have the solution for you: the Electronic Guitar Bag. That's right! Last we checked, dress code didn't dictate what kind of bag you carried to work.
Turn on the mini amp, crank the volume to 11, and start to rock. The Electronic Guitar Bag is incredibly easy to play because each button on the neck is a major chord. You can play dozens of classic rock songs with very little skill. All major chords are recorded from a real electric guitar. Just strum your thumb across the fingerboard and the rock will issue forth! The included mini amp gets plenty loud with great sounding amplification circuitry and the tone knob lets you adjust the sound just like a real guitar.
- Bring your music on the road with this playable guitar messenger bag
- Great real rock sound
- Play all major chords, perfectly in tune every time
- Strum by rubbing your finger across the fingerboard
- Mini guitar amp speaker clips to the bag
- Speaker volume goes to 11 and has an adjustable tone knob
- Big enough to hold a 17" laptop and other necessities
- Two large pockets, six small pockets including a zippered cell phone pouch
- Heavy duty guitar-style bag strap
- Thick jet-black canvas construction with faux leather accents
- Magnetic clasps hold main flap closed
- Requires 4 x AAA batteries (not included)