Clocky is the latest clock in the battle to wake up those who seem to push snooze too many times instead of the off switch. We've had helicopter alarms, alarm clocks that would wake the whole street up, and now Clocky. Clocky has wheels either side, and if you decide to stay in bed a bit too long then Clocky will drive straight off your bedside table. The only way in which you'll be able to turn Clocky off is to get out of bed and give chase.
So how does Clocky work? When the alarm sounds, Clocky will start beeping. You can snooze once for your chosen number of snooze minutes and if you don't get up, Clocky will start beeping again and run away. If 0 was chosen as the snooze time, Clocky will run away as soon as the alarm sounds. He always starts by moving forward off of your bedside cabinet. Then he will move around for 30 seconds in different directions.
- Set your snooze time, 0-9 min
- Snooze once before Clocky runs away
- Choose 0 and he runs right away
- Can jump from up to 3 feet
- Moves on wood and carpet
- Press snooze to view time at night Screen flashes when beeping/running
- Alarm beeps in random pattern
- Clocky is small: 5.25" x 3.5" x 3.5"
- Want him to stay put? Disable wheels.
- Early low battery warning
- Loud alarm 80 dB level
Battery life varies
(Avg. 6-8 months normal daily use)
Requires 4 AAA batteries
- Not recommended on thick carpet.
- Do not place higher than 3 feet!
- Clocky is fun, but he is not a toy
- Colours: almond, aqua, mint, mustard