It would be cruel to keep a real butterfly in a jar. You also look fairly stupid running around the garden in a straw hat with a net on stick trying to catch them. My Butterfly is better than the real thing, it looks as good but also won't die after a few days. Just watch the video below. Using modern technology some chaps have created a way to replicate a likelike butterfly with fluttering effect.
Watch My Butterfly fly, flap and flutter! Amazing realistic animation activating 90 seconds of random life-like movement of a butterfly.
Species available:- Monarch, Yellow Swallowtail, Pink Morpho, Blue Morpho - no Red Admiral sorry.
My Butterfly requires 3 x AAA batteries (included).
Made from glass.
Amazing realistic animation
- Activates 90 seconds of random life-like movement
- Watch My Butterfly fly, flap and flutter
- Gently tap the jar once for instant action!
- Try-me button activation also included
- No need to turn off; batteries last in standby mode for months ready for a tap to awaken
- Can be awakened by ambient noise